Blum Soft-Close 110" BLUMotion Clip Top Inset Hinges for Frameless Cabinets
|34807||Blumreg SoftClose 110 BLUMotion Clip Top Inset Hinges Pair||$15.99|
|35245||Blumreg Hinge Spacers for Retrofitting 2 per Pack||$2.99|
|31075||Blumreg Hinge Angle Restriction Clip 2 per Pack||$1.99|Technical Details:
- For Frameless Cabinets.
- Virtually invisible damping mechanism in the much-loved Clip Top hinge design.
- 3-way adjustability and clip-on ease of the original.
- Compatible with doors up to 1" thick.
- Whisper-soft closing action of new BLUMotion.
- Each hinge has a switch for turning the soft-close feature on or off.
- Self closing
What's in the Box?
Pair of Blum Soft-Close 110" BLUMotion Clip Top Inset Hinges, mounting screws with caps, mounting plate, and instructions
The Rockler Advantage:
- Hinges are sold by the pair
- Mounting screws are included
- Mounting plates are included
- Step - by - Step instructions
- Expert guidance and tech support at
- See below for a large selection of JIG-ITs to make installation a breeze
- Blum hinges are preferred throughout the world by cabinetmakers, kitchen manufacturers and consumers.
- Rockler is proud to have offered Blum Hinges for nearly 20 years.
- Blum is ISO 9001 certified which means that you are assured of consistent quality in every Blum hinge.
- All Blum hinges are backed with a lifetime guarantee
|Here's something to consider when selecting hinges...|
Look at your cabinet design before selecting hinges. On Eurostyle cabinets, hinges are attached directly to the cabinet side. This gives you the option of fully overlaying, half overlaying or insetting the door within the opening, as shown below:
If you decide to use an overlay cabinet design, select full overlay hinges for the ends and half overlay hinges in the middle of a row of cabinets.
Inset doors are recessed into the cabinet carcass to create a completely flush, clean-lined look.
|Self-closing hinges are an ideal for cabinets. The built-in spring pulls the door closed and holds it in a closed position, eliminating the need for catches.|
Soft-closing hinges have an adjustable action that, when your door is pushed closed, automatically takes over and brings your door to a whisper-soft close.
Free-swing hinges are most often used in furniture applications, rather than cabinet applications.
|Use the chart to determine how many hinges you'll need for the height and weight of your door.|
A door that is 43" high and weighs 14 lbs. requires three hinges. If your door is only 24" high but weighs 14 lbs., go with three hinges for maximum support and stability.
Use on 5/8" - 3/4" doors unless otherwise noted.
Click here for details
All brands and product names are trademarked or registered trademarks of their respective companies.
Prices, specifications, and availability are subject to change without notification. E.&O.E.
Description provided by and used with permission from Rockler Companies, Inc..
Sunday, October 6, 2013.
This page is at http://creativehardwarestore.com/go/30787