Blum 170 Degree Face Frame Hinge
|23554||Blumreg 170 Degree Face Frame Hinge Pair||$16.19|Technical Details:
- Recommended for face frame cabinet applications.
- Featuring snap-close functionality.
- 170" Opening.
- Designed to operate on 3/4" thick doors.
- Clip-on feature lets you install/remove door without removing any hardware.
- Instructions include directions for overlays of 7/16", 1/2" or 5/8".
- Nickel Finish.
What's in the Box?
Pair of Blum 170" Face Frame Hinges, sleek metal caps to cover both hinge arm and cup mounting screws, mounting screws and plate, instructions.
The Rockler Advantage:
- Hinges are sold by the pair
- Mounting screws are included
- Mounting plates are included
- Step - by - Step instructions
- Expert guidance and tech support at
- See below for a large selection of JIG-ITs to make installation a breeze
- Blum hinges are preferred throughout the world by cabinetmakers, kitchen manufacturers and consumers.
- Rockler is proud to have offered Blum Hinges for nearly 20 years.
- Blum is ISO 9001 certified which means that you are assured of consistent quality in every Blum hinge.
- All Blum hinges are backed with a lifetime guarantee
|Here's something to consider when selecting face frame hinges...|
These hinges are not for use on Eurostyle Cabinets, they are for use on your face frame cabinets only. They do not attach directly to the cabinet side, instead they attach on the face frame.
Use an overlay hinge if the door overlays the face frame completely, with a rabbet. It can be predetermined or variable. If it is variable, you'll be able to mount it anywhere on the widthe of the face frame and determine how much of the frame will be visible.
Use an inset hinge if the door is completely flush with the face frame.
|Self-closing hinges are an ideal for cabinets. The built-in spring pulls the door closed and holds it in a closed position, eliminating the need for catches.|
Soft-closing hinges have an adjustable action that, when your door is pushed closed, automatically takes over and brings your door to a whisper-soft close.
Free-swing hinges are most often used in furniture applications, rather than cabinet applications.
|Use the chart to determine how many hinges you'll need for the height and weight of your door.|
A door that is 43" high and weighs 14 lbs. requires three hinges. If your door is only 24" high but weighs 14 lbs., go with three hinges for maximum support and stability.
Use on 5/8" - 3/4" doors unless otherwise noted.
Click here for details
All brands and product names are trademarked or registered trademarks of their respective companies.
Prices, specifications, and availability are subject to change without notification. E.&O.E.
Description provided by and used with permission from Rockler Companies, Inc..
Sunday, October 6, 2013.
This page is at http://creativehardwarestore.com/go/22017